Cheating Tarot Cards
Tarot cards can detect cheating in relationships. By reading the cards, one can gain insight into the thoughts and feelings of their partner, as well as any potential signs of infidelity. Tarot cards are not only useful for detecting cheating, but they can also provide guidance on how best to approach difficult conversations and situations. With the help of tarot cards, couples can work towards a stronger relationship by understanding each other better.
Minor Arcana Cards that Show Deception or Infidelity
- The Two of Pentacles: This is a “juggling” card. It can indicate your person has more than one partner.
- The Three of Swords: This card often represents heartbreak and betrayal. It can indicate someone is being deceived or that there is deception in a situation.
- Three of Cups in Reverse, Three of Pentacles in Reverse, Three of Wands in Reverse: All of these can indicate a third party in the relationship.
- The Five of Cups: This card can indicate disappointment and loss. You might have been cheated or stolen from.
- The Five of Wands: It can indicate there are romantic rivals. You might have to “fight” for your partner’s attention. All of the 5s in tarot are conflict cards.
- The Seven of Swords: This card literally means lying, cheating, stealing, being sneaky. Or shady.
- The Seven of Cups: This is a card about options. I’ve found in my readings it’s someone who might be cheating online. For example, sharing photos, flirting, etc. It’s rarely about a physical relationship with another person.
- The Nine of Swords: This card can indicate fear and anxiety. I think of it as a guilty conscience card.
- The Ten of Swords: This card can indicate endings and betrayal. And it may suggest that someone has been betrayed. Or that there is a sense of finality to a situation involving deception or lying.
- Queen Of Wands or King of Wands: The other man or woman in a connection can show up as these cards. Wands are about passion, attraction, and pursuit. This person might or might not be an actual fire sign. Leo, Sagittarius, and Aries are represented by Wands in tarot readings.
Major Arcana Cards That Indicate Cheating or Lying
- The Fool in Reverse: This card can either mean someone who is acting foolish or trying to make a fool of you.
- The High Priestess: The High Priestess is very hard to read. It usually indicates someone is secretive and there’s a lot going on behind the scenes.
- The Moon: This card can mean there’s something hidden that you don’t quite see. The Moon will pop up in a reading when someone is being secretive or lying to you.
- Justice Reversed: In the reverse, the Justice card can mean someone is lying, cheating, being unethical, or just plain shady.
Tarot Cards Indicating Love Triangle
These tarot cards indicate a love triangle is present: any of the 3s in the suits. This would mean the Three of Pentacles, Three of Cups, Three of Wands, and Three of Swords. Especially if these cards are in the reverse in your tarot spread!
You Might Like
Want a tarot reading of your own? Order one here.