Are We Meant to Be Together Tarot Spread
Are you wondering if you and your partner are meant to be together? Tarot spreads can be used to answer this question and provide clarity about the future of your relationship. This tarot spread will give you insight into the potential of your relationship, whether it is meant to last or not, and what steps can be taken to ensure a positive outcome. With this tarot spread, you will determine whether the two of you are truly meant to be together.
- The Significator (representing you)
- Your Partner
- The Love and Relationship card (representing the relationship with your potential partner)
- The Communication card (representing how well you communicate with your potential partner)
- The Future card (representing the potential future of the relationship)
- The Obstacle card (representing any potential challenges or obstacles in the relationship)
- The Advice card (representing any guidance or advice for the relationship)
- The Possible Outcome card (representing the ultimate outcome of the relationship)
Interpreting the Are We Meant to Be Together Tarot Spread
Shuffle your tarot deck, and pick one card from each position of the spread. Once you have all the cards laid out, you can start interpreting the spread. Remember, tarot cards can have different meanings based on the question asked and the context of the reading, so it’s important to use your intuition and understanding of the cards to interpret the spread.
Here’s a List of Tarot Cards to Look Out For
- The Two of Cups can also indicate a strong emotional connection and understanding in an existing relationship, and can be a sign that the relationship is entering a new phase of intimacy and commitment. In a reversed position, this card means a relationship may be unbalanced or that the two people are not seeing eye-to-eye.
- The Three of Cups is a card in the tarot deck that generally represents celebration, joy, and community. It’s both a dating and a friendship card.
- The Ten of Cups is all about emotional fulfillment, contentment, and happiness within the family or in personal relationships. It’s a commitment card.
- The Lovers card in represents love, harmony, and relationships. It’s a soulmate card.
- The Ten of Pentacles is a card in the tarot deck that generally represents material wealth, financial security, and stability. It’s a long term marriage card where you share resources with your partner.
You Might Like