Is He Seeing Someone Tarot Spread
Is he Seeing Someone Tarot Spread? Tarot cards can be used to uncover the truth and help you discover if someone is lying to you. This tarot spread will help you gain insight into the truth of a situation and provide clarity on whether or not someone is being honest with you. Through this spread, you can gain insight into their feelings and motivations and how to best handle the situation.
- The Present Situation: This card represents the current state of the relationship with their partner. It will give insight into what is happening in the present moment.
- The Other Person: This card represents the person that the partner may be seeing. It will give insight into the nature and characteristics of this individual. This will be the most important card in the spread. Be on the lookout for a court card (King, Queen, Knight, etc.). Another thing to look for is the 3 of Pentacles, 3 of Cups, 3 of Swords, or 3 of Wands in Reverse…these are all 3rd party cards. There are also some other cards below which could also be important. If no person or deception card pops up here, it’s likely that your person is not cheating. If you see evidence of another person, continue pulling cards.
- Your Partner’s Feelings: This card represents the feelings and emotions towards you and your connection.
- Your Partner’s Feelings Toward This 3rd Party: This card represents the feelings and emotions for this other party.
- Most Likely Outcome: This card represents the potential outcome of the situation.
- Advice: This card represents the actions you should take in order to address the situation and achieve the desired outcome.
Interpreting the Spread
There are several tarot cards that can indicate a lack of truthfulness or honesty in a situation. Some examples include:
- The Four of Swords: This card represents a need for rest and contemplation, and may indicate a person who is hiding something or not being entirely truthful.
- The Five of Cups: This card represents disappointment and loss, and can indicate a sense of betrayal or deception.
- The Seven of Swords: This card represents deceit and trickery, and can indicate someone who is being dishonest or sneaky.
- The Nine of Swords: This card represents fear and anxiety, and can indicate a sense of deception or a fear of being lied to.
- The High Priestess: The High Priestess card can indicate a sense of secrecy and hidden information, which may imply someone is not being fully truthful.
- The Sun in Reverse: In the upright, this card represents joy and clarity. In reverse, it can mean depression and something hidden in the darkness.
- The Moon: This card represents hidden factors, like secrets and lies.
It is important to remember that tarot cards are open to interpretation, and the meaning of the cards can vary depending on the context of the reading and the question asked. Pay close attention to the surrounding cards because they tell a story.