Below, you’ll find a list of the best tarot questions for love and tarot questions about relationships that I’ve collected from my experience as a professional tarot reader over the years. Don’t see the question that covers your query here? At the end, I have a few general tips for crafting a tarot question of your very own.
General Tarot Questions About Love
These are more geared to someone who is currently single and looking for a new love partner.
- What do I need to work on to be in a healthy partnership?
- Am I ready for a relationship at this time?
- What can I do to get ready for another relationship?
- Will this be a serious committed relationship?
- What are my strengths when it comes to relationships?
- What are my weaknesses when it comes to relationships?
- How can I attract more love into my life?
- Where am I most likely to meet my next partner?
- How am I most likely to meet my next partner?
- What qualities does my ultimate life partner have?
- How will I know I’ve met the right person for me?
- How will I recognize a soulmate or twin flame?
- When will I know I’m ready for a new relationship?
- What patterns am I repeating in my relationships?
- How can I stop making the same mistakes in my relationships?
- What romantic prospects do I have?
- What is the best advice for me at this time?
Tarot Questions about Relationships
These are relationship questions to ask tarot cards when you are currently in a partnership.
- Is this person my soulmate or twin flame?
- Is there another partner I would be happier with?
- What don’t I know about this person that I need to?
- How do I strengthen my relationship with my partner?
- What are the roadblocks in this partnership?
- How can I be a better partner to this person?
- What blind spots are there in this relationship?
- How can I meet my partner’s emotional needs?
- What don’t I know about this person?
- What don’t I know about this relationship?
- How can we communicate better?
- What is the best advice in this situation?
- Where is this relationship going?
- What kind of future does this relationship have?
- How does this person feel about me?
- What does this person think about me?
- Are there any red flags here?
- What would happen if we got together?
- What are the roadblocks to this relationship?
- How does this person feel about their ex?
- What other romantic prospects does this person have?
- How does this person feel about commitment?
- What are the advantages of being in this relationship?
- What are the disadvantages of this relationship?
- How can I address the conflict between us in the most productive way?
- Why does my partner go hot and cold?
- What are my emotional needs in this relationship?
- How can I better meet my own emotional needs?
Tarot Questions About Ex
These might be helpful, if you are seeking some insight on a past relationship.
- How does this person currently feel about me?
- What does this person currently think about me?
- Was this person ever unfaithful to me?
- What lesson should I take from this relationship?
- What would happen if we got back together?
- How does this person feel about reconciling with me?
- Why did we really break up?
- What can I do to encourage a reconciliation here?
- How can I move on from this relationship?
- What was the purpose of this relationship in my life?
- Why am I having trouble letting go of this person?
- Is this person struggling to let go of the relationship?
- What does this person regret about losing this relationship?
- What don’t I know about this relationship?
- How has this person changed since last we talked?
- What is the best advice here?
- How has this relationship made me stronger?
- What scars do I need to heal from this relationship?
- How can the two of us remain friends?
- How does this person feel about not being in a relationship with me anymore?
Tips for Crafting Your Own Tarot Question
Ask one thing at a time.
Sometimes clients will ask how their significant other feels about them as well as a third party. For example, does Jane love John as much as me? Separate this into two questions instead. How does Jane feel about me? How does Jane feel about Steve? The answer will be a lot clearer if you focus on one thing at a time.
Keep your questions open-ended.
For the most part, you should avoid yes or no questions whenever possible, because they are limiting. My classic example of this is asking how someone feels about you versus if they love you. Why? Because people are complex. They can have more than one feeling about you at the same time. If you ask this question, you might also uncover some blockages in this relationship.
Don’t stack the deck in your favor.
Clients will sometimes craft questions on suppositions or hopes that they have in regards to the relationship. When will Jane commit to me? A better question might be what would happen if Jane and I are in a commitment? Or how does Jane feel about commitment to me? Reassurance-based questions aren’t that helpful because you are trying to nudge a situation one way or another. So, you aren’t getting an accurate reading.
Leave room for the unknown.
We often ask questions about things we want to know but what if we are missing something? If your heart is involved, you might be missing something. Emotions can skew your judgment. I always ask one question about what I don’t know. This could mean asking for advice. You could also ask if you or your partner have a blind spot about a particular issue.
Timing Questions Aren’t that Helpful.
Timing is tricky in tarot. It does a better job reading the energies available than the time and place concerns we might have. Ultimately, the timing will depend on the actions both you and your loved one take, and the choices available to you. Tarot can give you a timing window, but it is going to be big and broad. Ultimately, I think it isn’t that helpful.
If are looking for a your own private reading, you can order one from me here. Or feel free to check out my YouTube channel where I post weekly tarot love readings.
I also have several tarot spreads that might help you. How Does He Feel About Me Tarot Spread