- First of all, thanks so much for ordering a reading. 🙂 I can’t wait to dig into your energy and see what we find.
Things to Know
- Sometimes what you are hoping to hear, or want to hear, isn’t what the cards are telling me. Please understand that I will give you the messages that the universe/the cards/your guides/your ancestors/whomever you work with want you to have. I know that it can be disappointing. However, I encourage you to keep an open mind.
- Kinds of Questions to Ask. Open-ended, process-oriented questions are usually best.
- Rather than yes or no questions such as Will we get married? Does she love me? Ask something that will give you much deeper insight into the situation. A yes/no question is usually better suited for another divination method, like pendulums.
- Here are some helpful question ideas. What are the obstacles in this relationship? Or What can I do to bring us closer together? How does he or she feel about me? How does she or he view me? What are her/his intentions? Would I actually be happy in a long term relationship with this person? What should I know about this situation that I don’t?
- For ultimate readings, sometimes, I add in questions if I feel the energies call for it. These are usually about the overall energy or advice in a particular situation.
- Timing Questions. A lot of people want to know when an event will happen. I feel the tarot isn’t helpful in this situation. Let’s say that I pull the Ten of Cups for you. That would mean ten years, ten weeks, ten months, ten days, ten minutes, the tenth month of the year….etc. The number ten will factor into this situation. The amount of time will lengthen or shorten depending on the actions that you and your person take. In my mind, the process matters a lot more, so questions that focus on obstacles and issues in a reading are more helpful…at least in my opinion.
- Follow Up. I will send you a couple of follow up emails if I haven’t heard back from you and gotten your information. However, I don’t have the time to chase someone down. Rest assured, I will do your reading when you reply to one of my emails.
- When will I receive my reading? After I receive your information, I will email you and give a date. Rest assured, you will receive your reading on that date. On the very rarest of occasions, I’ve had to move the deadline, but only by one day.
Completing Your Order
Please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first name + the first name of the other person (for a love reading)
- Astrological signs (not the birthdays)
- Brief background on the situation. No more than 2-3 sentences.
- Question you want answered ($20 and $50 reading). Just one. If there is more than one here, I always use the first. For example, how does my person feel about me and is there potential for a relationship is two questions even if you didn’t put in two question marks. 🙂 I will answer the first half.
- Questions you want answered ($75 reading)
- For a birthday reading, is there a specific area you want more information on (love life, career, health, family, etc.). Or is there a specific question you have?
- Email address you want the reading sent to.
- Paypal Transaction #