Who Will I Marry Tarot Spread
The Who Will I Marry Tarot Spread spread can help you determine who your future partner will be:
First Card, Current State of Mind
This represents your current state of mind and energy regarding your romantic life.
Second Card, Potential Partner
This represents what kind of person they might be.
Third Card, What Draws You Together.
What will bring you and your partner together and draw you to each other.
Fourth Card, Obstacles
This represents any challenges or obstacles that may arise in your relationship.
Fifth Card, Potential Outcome
This represents the potential outcome of the relationship, whether it will be successful or not.
Sixth Card, Timing
For this one, you must pull a timing card (2-10 in the Suits). You’ll keep pulling cards until you get a numbered tarot card in the suits. For example, the 2 of cups would mean you’ll meet this person in two years, two months, two weeks, two days, etc. It will be some iteration of two when you meet this person.
Seventh Card, Advice
What can you do to bring this person into your life.
Marriage Tarot Cards
When you are interpreting this spread, be on the lookout for the following cards:
- The Lovers – This card can represent a romantic partnership, including marriage. It often signifies a deep connection and a strong bond between two people.
- The Two of Cups – This card can represent a loving and harmonious relationship, often with an emotional and spiritual connection. It can also indicate a mutual commitment to one another.
- The Ten of Cups – This card often signifies a happy and content family life, including a committed relationship and marriage. It represents harmony, peace, and emotional fulfillment.
- The Four of Wands – This card often represents a celebration or a significant event, such as a wedding. It can also represent stability and security in a partnership.
- The Hierophant – This card represents tradition, commitment, and marriage. It can indicate a formal or religious ceremony, such as a wedding, and suggests a deep level of commitment.
Here’s a quick guide to tarot meanings: The Ultimate List of Tarot Cards and Meanings
Will I Marry a Foreigner?
What cards could mean a long-distance or international committed relationship?
In my experience as a tarot reader, the following cards indicate a long-distance or international romance: The Chariot, The World, Two of Wands, Three of Wands, and the Eight of Wands.
More Tarot Spreads You Might Like
Are We Meant to Be Together Tarot Spread
Is He My Soulmate Tarot Spread